Monday, January 31, 2011

Challenge Day 5

Last post for today, then I'm finally caught up!

Day 5: Post a picture of somewhere you've been.




The thingy never said if the place I've been had to be a country, city, landmark, thought, concept, somewhere foreign or difficult to get to, so I took a little liberty. I would like to personally introduce you all to Heaven on Earth - Siegfried's! I swear, the Germans know what they're doing when it comes to comfort food. On 200 South in Downtown Salt Lake, this is the best place to get lunch or dinner. Hands down.

Why did I choose Siegfried's Deli as the place I've been? Well, because I love this place! From what I've been told by my friends who have spent time in Germany, when you walk in, it's like you walked into a deli in the heart of Frankfurt. It's run by Germans, you typically have German TV playing, and you have access to boat loads of European foodstuffs that you normally wouldn't be able to find elsewhere. Not only that though, I just love it.The food is great, the owners are friendly, and it's easily accessible. And that's why it makes me happy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment