Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 11

Challenge Day 11: Something I crave often.




What a friggin' letdown! I searched online for about an hour trying to find a good picture of Siegfried's, and I couldn't find a single picture for the restaurant! I had to look through my own photos instead. Seriously, why isn't a picture like this up online somewhere? Beats me...

Anyway, I almost always crave Siegfried's. Always. Almost always. Never in a million years did I think I would ever be saying this, but here it goes... I LOVE their sauerkraut!  I hate sauerkraut in general, I really do. I don't know what Siegfried's does that makes theirs different, but whatever it is it's working. At least once a week I get this undying craving for wienerschnitzel with fried potatoes and either spaetzle or sauerkraut. Hole Ish, my mouth is watering right now!

Do yourselves a huge favor and go to Siegfried's like, TOMORROW! Located at 20 W 200 S in Salt Lake City. Downtown, covered and validated parking available. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment