Thursday, February 3, 2011

Challenge Day 7

Day 7: A picture of someone who has made the biggest impact on you.










I had a hard time picking just one person who has inspired me, so I chose all of the prophets, writers, and contributors to religious text! As controversial as it may be, I have a deep respect for all religious text. Be it the Bible, Book of Mormon, PoGP, D&C, Torah, Tanakh, Qur'an, whatever, they all are inspired works which were obviously saved and passed down through the generations for the purpose of passing on traditions, stories of higher powers, warnings, prophesy, higher teachings, etc. Well, that and God made it so... Whatever it may be, I believe these works to be truly Divine! Especially in the past few years, I've come to have a deeper respect and understanding of the Bible and Book of Mormon. There are just certain things that happen in one's life that makes him/her need to at least rely on something tangible as a lifeline between yourself and something greater. For me, my belief system held all the answers I needed, and it made the biggest impact on me. So, for that, Ancient Prophets, I thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment